In my last post, I wrote about the idea of using teleseminars to grow your business. Now, let's look at five specific ways that you can leverage the power of teleseminars:
1. Deliver quality free information to your customers by holding regular, customer only teleseminar events. Bring in a guest expert if you don't want to speak yourself. Bringing information like this to your customers will add exponential value to your services.
2. Hold paid teleseminar events and charge your customers for attending. Of course, you must deliver premium content for paid events.
3. Record your teleseminars (both free and paid) and use them to attract customers. Offer a recording of one of your free calls as an enticement to sign up for your email newsletter.
4. Package a series of your paid teleseminars and sell as a digitally downloadable product.
5. Finally, use teleseminars to actually sell your products and services live and in the moment. Invite your customers, tell them about your product as well as give them good information. Then sell your product at the end of the call, using a time-limited offer to compel action.
Teleseminars are a great way to leverage the power of technology to bring you into a much closer relationship with your customers and clients. When customers hear your voice, they feel they know you and that they can trust you. And when your customers know, like and trust you, they will come back to you to do business again and again. So forget the expensive marketing solutions and grow your business using teleseminars. Once you experience the power of teleseminars you will wonder how you ever did business without this great business tool.
For mose information on getting started, get TeleSeminar JumpStart, a complete five hour downloadable course that will help you, quickly and easily, to host your own profitable and powerful teleseminars. Learn more at http://www.TeleSeminarJumpStart.com